- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or coconut oil (optional, for smoother chocolate)
- Prepare a baking sheet or tray by lining it with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. If you prefer smoother chocolate, you can add the vegetable oil or coconut oil to the bowl as well.
- Microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in the pecan halves until they are fully coated in the melted chocolate.
- Using a spoon or a small cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of the chocolate-coated pecans onto the prepared baking sheet. You can make the clusters as big or small as you like.
- Allow the clusters to cool and set at room temperature until the chocolate is firm. You can also speed up the process by placing the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is fully set, remove the clusters from the baking sheet and store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
These Chocolate Pecan Clusters are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or as a delightful homemade gift for friends and family. Enjoy!
Tasty Tomato Tart
7 Aug 2023